Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Alternative Cooking

We like to practice alternative cooking now and then. On Monday we cooked dinner on the woodstove and yesterday we made treats with the easy bake oven. Both were pretty successful. We made spaghetti on the woodstove top and it worked great. Keith is in the process of making a "box" of some sort that sits on the woodstove so I can bake in it. Sariah had to try out the easy bake oven. She made a yellow cake and every one in the family got one very small bite. She did a pretty good job considering she was cooking with a light bulb. Happy cooking!






Its very hard to wait 12 long minutes for your master piece to get done.






Yes, we know the tights go on legs. This is to prevent, eh, hum... thumb sucking. She spends most of her time with tights on now.

2 comments:

Gabrielle Kim said...

Sariah,
We love you! I don't know which picture is better, the one of her waiting for her cake or the one with the tights!

Kay said...

Hahaha! Are the tights working? I hope so, since we are the ones who suggested it! Otherwise what I MEAN to say is, "Why the heck you putting tights on your poor girls hands?!"