So, I guess if I was going to post my goals on the blog for 2010 its time to see how I did. See the list of goals I had off to the side....
1) loose weight: I have lot 44 lbs so far.
2)Read BOM again... we finished as a family, but I didn't quite finish in my personal reading. Guess I had better kick it into gear.
3)add to food storage... I did! And I cooked more with the solar oven and we cooked on the woodstove.
4)I made bread in the solar oven!!
5)Guitar.... well, does guitar hero or lego rock band count? I did that.
6)I did not run in the city 5K. :( It is a new goal of mine.
7)Organize the basement... well, we moved. So its a different basement, but its pretty much organized!
8)Read: I read 6688 pages. Well, I read more than that, but those are the ones that I have officially logged because I finished the book. Im close on a couple of other books.
2 comments:
Good job with the weight! I figure I will get on track some time, I mean I do have a whole year... :) That is way more accomplished than I have from my list! Well, I mean I only have 50% done. That's what happens when you only have one goal...
Very impressive! I too, accomplished some of my 2010 goals. But I don't think I did as well as you did. Here's to a new year....
Post a Comment