Sunday, September 19, 2010
FIRE!
We are all pretty excited around here. A fire started at Camp Williams this afternoon. We have been watching the smoke all afternoon but this evening, the fire came over the top of the mountain and down onto our side! In the dark, its really impressive. These pictures do not do it any justice at all. We were also able to have a nice talk with the kids about being prepared. I told them that this is why we have our 72 hour kits. I quoted them the scripture about "if ye are prepared, ye shall not fear." Corrine said "ya, right. I still fear." It was pretty funny. We prayed for our safety, protection for our home, and for the safety of the fire fighters working so hard tonight. Keith video taped it, and that might be more impressive than our pictures. I have to say, getting pictures like these from your back door, is a little scary.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment