Friday, September 17, 2010

Corrine belt testing

Corrine had her first best testing for Tae Kwon Do today. She was so nervous. She is a little white belt and was testing to get her yellow belt. She did such a great job! One of the judges stopped her afterward and said "you have beautiful technique..... you do really well". She was very pleased. Here are a couple of pictures of her testing.







This one is of the trophies. If they earn all of their stripes, they get a trophy. She did not understand how the "big" trophies and the "small" trophies worked. So when some of the kids got "big" ones, she was a little worried she hadn't done well enough. The deal is if you earn 5 "small" trophies, you get a big one. So, in a few months she will get her big one. But I love the look on her face.... its kind of "Uh, I want that..." or "how did he get that? I want one?!"



I got to hold a board for her while she broke it with her fist. She got it on her first try and she had a lot of fun with it. Congratulations on earning your yellow belt Corrine!



No comments: