Jakob had his first Board of Review and first Court of Honor. He got his Tenderfoot which is the first rank in Scouts. He is also very close to his 2nd class. He has attended one scout camp already and had a blast. We are proud of him.... and doesn't he look so cute (I mean handsome) in his scout uniform?
We finally got to go camping this year! The kids (and I) were so excited. We went down to the Ponderosas near Oak City. We really had fun. We had lots of 4-wheeler riding, playing the water, no sleeping, fighting, roasting marshmallows, fighting, dirt, roasting hot dogs, dirt, and some nice down time. We really enjoyed it! I didn't want to come home... except I do like sleep and a shower.
Sariah really wanted to "drive" the 4-wheeler. She had always been a rider.. and not the one in control. Im sure it was due to lack of sleep, (my judgement wasn't what it should be) and I taught Sariah how to run the 4-wheeler. She really got into it. She liked the "go faster" button. After her lesson, she wanted to show Keith what she learned. She was pretty excited to "take daddy for a ride". Something tells me thats not the only "ride" she will be taking dad on.
This is how tired we all were on the ride home! He slept like that for almost 2 hours!! I couldn't believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment