We wanted to try something "easy" for our first try. We also thought that if we tried the little muffin tins, the food would cook faster since it wasn't that deep or thick to cook through. Well, what would be better than brownies?
These will now go down in our family history as "solar brownies". The kids loved them. I have to admit, if you like brownies with a little hint of paint... these were exactly what you would love. This is a picture of Sariah begging for "solar brownies". The paint can't hurt her.... right? I like the fact that if the sky comes crashing down and we actually have to use the solar oven, I can still have chocolate.
1 comment:
awesome! I love our solar ovens. We bake in them a lot during the summer. Anything you can do in a crock pot tastes great solar.
Post a Comment