Sunday, June 15, 2008

Camping trip to Oak City

We went to Oak City this last weekend and did some camping up the canyon. We had so much fun. We went with Keiths parents, his sister Karens family, and his brother Brians family. Here are some of my favorite pictures of the trip.



Sariahs favorite thing is to play in the dirt. So, there are a lot of pictures that go something like that.



This is a picture of Corrine "pretending" to fish. I personally like the stance. Watch out fish.



Jakob and his cousins were shooting full pop cans with the bow. They had so much fun.... glad I didn't spend the money on the pop.





Another highlight of the trip was grandpas 4-wheeler. We have decided that we need to save our pennies and get one. Jakob likes driving better than being a passenger. Corrine has the need for speed. The faster the better. The only thing Sariah said was "we had to come back because grandma was scared. I not scared... its fun"





We couldn't go camping without bringing out the marshmallows. Sariah was a sticky mess, I know, shocking. Please note Corrine's bike helmet. You never know when you could fall on your head. Its best to be prepared.





Once and a while, the kids got along and had a good time together. This was at the park in Oak City.



We had to finish off the camping trip with a little shooting. Watch out pop cans, old mattresses, small animals, and a couple of cousins.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Camille..I am so glad that you invited me to your blog. Such a great way to keep in touch and to know what is going on in your life. Your kids are beautful and when I see Sariah, I think I am seeing pictures of you when you were little. Hope to see you soon and I will continue to check in on the blog..