Saturday, June 28, 2008

Busy, but great day!

Yesterday was a very busy, but great day! First, for those of you that don't know, Keith is changing jobs. He will still be working for Northrop Grumman, but he will be at a different division in SLC. They had the traditional goodbye lunch for him yesterday. We (myself and the kids) were also invited. We met at an excellent mexican food restaurant and had lunch with about 20-25 of his coworkers. One of the coworkers wrote a funny poem about Keith. I may have to post it for you. The kids were very well behaved... miracles do happen still.




This is a picture of Keith giving his goodbye speach.




The next thing we did yesterday was Jakobs piano recital. He did an EXCELLENT job and we are so proud of him. He played Bare Necessities and Micky Mouse March. He was nervous before, but he didn't make any mistakes and played so well.


Then, we rushed off to the ballet. Corrine had her big year end performance. Her ballet company performed The Four Seasons. She also did an EXCELLENT job. It was so much fun to watch the girls. Sariah loved it and she will be taking lessons in the fall and participating in the ballet performance next year. They made a dvd of the program and Corrine is sure that she is famous because she is now on DVD.





This is a picture of Jakob, Corrine, Sariah, Elyssa (Corrines cousin) and Kaylee (Corrines friend) that all attended the ballet. I don't know why this is cutting off the right hand side of the pictures. Sorry Kaylee! I can't fix it! Both sets of Corrines grandparents also attended the performance.



I just added this picture because I think its cute.

No comments: