Our good friends have a ranch near Logan that makes the perfect get away. We were invited and we were able to go up for the day. What a treat it was! We spent most of the day at the lake. I thought it would be too cold (because it was cold) but the kids didn't care and got in the water anyway. Good!
Kate was so pleased she learned how to kayak by herself.This is the highlight of summer for a teen boy.
I was able to visit with friends and just sit. It was so nice after the bad flooding week we just had. I love the conversations I have with all of our friends.
We often refer to these people as our 3rd extended family. Maybe it does take a village and these are my people.
I love these people! I love the grown ups as much as I love all the kiddos. These people are my people.











No comments:
Post a Comment