Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Loving March

Maybe I haven't mentioned this before.... I LOVE MARCH! I love it. So far it has been a much better month. Things are great! Kate loves to read. She is currently obsessed with Annie Oakley. Im so proud.

March is awesome because we start working outside in the yard again. The sunshine is medicine to my soul. Keith is so good to work with the kids and teach them all kinds of skills.

The latest project is making a cage for the grapes. We didn't get a single grape last year because of the dumb birds. So, we have gone to war and hopefully our fortifications will win the day! Because that's not enough to do, he also fixed the brakes on the excursion.

 We also got our tomato plants and are anxious to get them in the walls of water. I am disappointed it snowed the same day I planned to get the walls of water in. I try not to get too angry about the snow in March.... at least I know it won't stick around very long.  Grow little tomatoes, grow!

 
I really love March because it's my birthday! I LOVE birthdays and this one was awesome!! I got a robot vacuum and I can not recommend it enough. I love baby shark. 
 
I also got this new mini waffle maker..... to make chaffles. This is a new food I discovered and is all bright lines friendly. I have found heaven on earth. I eat chaffles and my floor gets cleaned!
I also got some jewelry, a cute card and straight up cash to buy new clothes when it warms up. I also got an electric blanket for the car. I spend a lot of time in the car waiting while kids are doing their activities. This is pretty cool.... or should I say, warm.
 
Hayden had a wrestling tournament. He didn't win as far as the competition is concerned, but he is winning at showing up and he has the coaches attention. This is good for a kid that wants to be on the high school team in the fall. 
 
March has been full of cancel culture. Mr Potato Head is gone. Dr Suess is gone. 


7 Brides for 7 Brothers are gone.... well, not at this house.  We spent a lovely afternoon watching the movie while working on a puzzle. It took a couple of days, and several people but we did it. I have learned if I ever feel lonely, I'll start a puzzle. Someone will come along quickly to help. 



So far, March has been pretty good. As much as I love March, I am looking forward to April! I just keeps getting better and better!

No comments: