I'm getting tired of starting every post with how crazy things are because of Covid. I want to ignore Covid for just a second. It feels sort of like we did starting the first few Christmas traditions. Hayden and Kate had their Christmas piano recital! I love the Christmas recital and it felt good to have a recital again. This was almost a normal activity. Try to ignore the masks and its like 2020 isn't happening.
Hayden and Kate performed. They did great and even if they hadn't I wouldn't care because it was just nice to have the recital. All of my kids have taken piano lessons from Betsy and they all LOVE her. She is called Ma Fox by some of them. Sometimes it does take a village and I'm grateful Ma Fox is part of our village.
December? Yep! It is time again for the Christmas code! The kids BEGGED we do a simple code because Jakob and Corrine aren't home. We shall see how simple it really is... (Hear evil laughter from parents)
That is about all that is happening and Im ok with that. I am glad this year is ending. I just want to get to 2021 so that we are in the year Corrine comes home instead of the year she left. Things feel like we are settling into a quiet routine for the winter months. I guess I shouldn't have said that....






No comments:
Post a Comment