Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Where did it go?
I lost 2 weeks somewhere and I can not find them! This month is going so fast! At the first of the month, we had the ward Christmas party. I had to get a picture of Kate with her two friends... both named Addison.
Kate is trying to decide if Santa is "real" or not. We have never pushed the Santa thing at our house and we have been VERY honest with her about this. She still has her doubts. I guess talking to the big man himself would cause a few doubts. It never hurts to get a good word in with the guy just in case.
While at the ward party, we had service "stations". Keith and I were in charge of sanding toy cars that will be donated. It was quite the popular activity.
Corrine had a sanding contest with her bff, Jett. Jett won. Just ask him.
Corrine took the loss pretty well because she got to hold one of the twins. Would their mom notice if one was missing?
Last Saturday I took Sariah and a couple of fellow debaters up to Weber State for a debate tournament. I enjoy debate tournaments and have judged several when Corrine was in debate.
Things were different with Sariah. She ditched me to talk to a cute guy! She is a week away from being 16, so I can hardly blame her. This is treatment I did not get from the older two kids. Instead of being "that mom" I didn't embarrass her. I did take a stalker photo or two and sent them to Keith so he would know what boy to keep his sights on.
One of the highlights of the week was being able to join with the Fox Fam and welcome home Elder Fox. We just love this family! It was so much fun to be a part of their celebration.
These are two of my favorite people. Both are willing to listen to me and put up with all of my craziness.
Kate LOVES Clark. She prayed for him every single night while he was away. I love that she considers him a good friend and does not consider the age difference at all. She wants him to take her and Corrine snake catching in the spring.
I will call this segment "Camille's latest health update": Im a mess. We all knew it. I got my blood work back and basically every number that should be high was crazy low. Every number that should be low was crazy high. So, we are working on correcting that. Im keeping detailed notes and have invested in a pharmacy. I should see results in a couple of weeks. I won't put a health update in the same blog as a weather update. That seems too much.
Our good friends, the Youngs, invited us into their home to watch a play put on by the Shakespearean Festival. This was a small traveling troupe. I took Sariah, Isabelle and Hayden. This play relied heavily on audience participation.
The play was about a girl who dealt with her mothers suicide attempts and eventual death. It was very well done and provided a lot of laughter as well as moments to reflect. The lady in the middle was the only actress! She did the entire hour and a half presentation herself. It was amazing.
Kate insisted we make a gingerbread house. I have no idea where to start with such a project and honestly, it sounded like a lot of work. So, I did the next best thing. I told her to wait until Corrine was done with finals and they could make a graham cracker house.
Once again we are doing the CHRISTMAS CODE. Once again Keith and I are enjoying the kids trying to crack the code so they can find out which gift goes to which child. It is such an awful tradition, but we all love it! Ask the kids how things are going.
Gymnastics practice and gymnastics selfies are still a thing. Kate has a performance in a couple of days that I'll blog about. For you, we will leave you with this.
That and... CHRISTMAS IS IN ONE WEEK!! What?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment