Saturday, August 18, 2018

Workin' Hard

Keiths work hosted a carnival of sorts. It was a day to bring the family for play as well as be able to tour the facility with more relaxed security. I had never been allowed in the building, so it was fun to see where Keith works and what he does. Honestly, I didn't understand most of what he said, but it was still cool to see it.  I didn't take any pictures inside.... just in case there were security issues. The games outside were a lot of fun though!  Hayden loved the rock wall.
 Keith climbed.
Then there were races through the obstacle course.  It was pretty funny to watch!
The girls preferred the cotton candy to racing.
Kate was most excited about the pony rides.

I thought the photo booth was rather funny.
We had a bbq, dollar store prizes, karaoke and smarties. I could have done without the karaoke.  This kid had fun at the party though!
Im sorry Jakob and Corrine stayed home to do homework. College classes are in full swing. Free time, whats that? 

No comments: