We are into full spring and starting to hit the craziness that is the end of the school year. I decided to post some of the random pictures from the last couple of weeks. Corrine is working on a project she has been hired to do for a wedding. Her work is beautiful and it is fun to watch her improve on her talents.
Hayden is sad that we are getting to end of Tinker Crates for the school year. I will order some again next school year. They are fun and have been great for Hayden and Kate. In this one, he made a water pump and a water wheel. It's pretty cool!
Corrine has been spending TONS and TONS of hours studying for the ACT test. It will be a while before we get the grades back. She hopes she did well enough to get some scholarships and this will be the last time she takes the ACT.
Kate is looking cool, as usual. I never look that good at Lowes.
My washing machine broke. In a family of our size, that is a very bad thing. We can not go without a washing machine for very long, so I improvised a fix. Its working.... temporarily.
Safety first. I love magformers. I also love the fact that Kate is serious about being safe while building.
Love, drama, boyfriends...... Having daughters means we will be busy with these things. Well, at least the 5 year old girl will. Peter brought some flowers to Kate. Eh, humm... its been a while since I got flowers. Anyway, while she appreciated the flowers, she likes Peters older brother, George. Love is a crazy thing.
As a family we were able to go to the Jordan River Temple open house. I am so excited to have this temple back open. I don't have any plans to attend the super busy Jordan River Temple. Im so excited for my quiet little Oquirrh temple to go back to being a little slower and quieter.
Im thankful for temples. I get to keep these people with me forever!










No comments:
Post a Comment