Monday, April 17, 2017

All in a day

Things are crazy. Here are a few pictures off my cell phone JUST TODAY.  I had to run to Cafe Rio this morning for a gift card. I saw this and just had to take a picture.
Sariah has been practicing with her bow and arrow almost daily. I never thought she would be this interested. Maybe its time to bring it up a level. Does anyone teach lessons on such a thing?
Keith needed a trench from the chicken coop to the shed to add a power line to the shed. This falls under "Things I thought I would never say":    "You can not go outside and dig a trench until your math and piano practicing are done!"  Hayden finally got his school work done. I promise, it was like Christmas morning for him to go outside and dig a trench.
We are getting new kitchen and laundry room counter tops next week. This week is is demolition week.  I had way more fun than I should have starting to destroy carefully remove the counter top from the laundry room.
Today we also celebrate "adoption/sealing day".  Hayden was sealed to us 7 years ago today. We don't do a huge celebration, but any excuse for chocolate cake is a good excuse.
Happy sealing day!

No comments: