We made apple turkeys and had Thanksgiving dinner together. I sort of forgot to take pictures of the actual meal. We ate it. Im pretty sure it tasted ok and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. After Thanksgiving dinner we went to grandma Schramms for pie. Kate was able to play with her cousin of some relation..... This cute girl is the daughter of our niece.... so that makes she and Kate cousins removed somehow. They didn't care about the technicalities of the relations.
The best way to get to know someone is over pie. And go fish.
We also went to see the movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Here is a picture of my beasts.
This is a group of best friends. I could not be more grateful for the friendships these cousins have. This is an amazing group of people.
Kate and Jakob are the best of friends. I think the hardest part of this impending mission is thinking of them apart from each other.
Who doesn't love having a super hero in your family?










No comments:
Post a Comment