Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Changes.... many changes

Our family has had a lot going on the past month! I'll start with the smallest changes. A few weeks ago I got so sick of Kates long hair getting in the way of *eh hum* bathroom usage. I took her hair and just chopped it off.  Chopped it RIGHT off.... it wasn't straight, it wasn't pretty it was mostly a bad mommy over-reaction moment. I called my friend that has the amazing ability to fix my mistakes and she came over to give Kate a cute "grown up girl" hair cut.  Thank you Kay!
Another change?  I have gone through ALL of our school books, got a new bookshelf and organized all of our school things. It was quite the project. The clean family room has been a welcome change. How long before it changes back to being trashed?

Another change..... Jakob has finished school! I can't say he graduated... because technically, he didn't.  He did however get a scholarship to the U and is accepted to the Engineering Department so I'll call it good enough.  We had talked about doing some kind of big celebration when he graduates from seminary at the end of May. I didn't really give graduation much thought after that. Thankfully, his friend, Cera, thought something more formal was in order.

Congratulations Jakob!

1 comment:

Jakob Schramm said...

Apparently I have an empire now. :)
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13051615_1593628634282099_6010227980065562195_n.jpg?oh=4a474e5d09ab524a71b5648bf849506b&oe=579E1FD9