Saturday, September 26, 2015

Escaping

This weekend we escaped the craziness of life. We did something we have been planning for MONTHS.  We went camping. I loved every second of it. The kids said they had so much fun riding 4-wheelers and playing with grandma and grandpa. Here is the crew headed out on the first ride of the weekend.
Kate and grandpa enjoyed shooting each other. That's how we show love.
Corrine and Sariah were actually getting along! Its hard to fight while having fun on a 4-wheeler.
Hayden said Jakob goes too fast... yet he kept asking for rides with Jakob. Hummm....
Jakob might kill me for posting this picture. The dirtier he is after a 4-wheeler ride, the more fun the ride was.  This was a fun ride.
These are some pictures that Keith took from the ride he and Jakob went on. Pretty impressive views from the top of the mountain!
 
Keith took this picture of some of us on another ride. The mountains were so beautiful this time of year!
Escaping from technology is the best. Sariah channeled her inner Merida. She did a great job... and was so excited when she got a bulls eye.
 
Kate and Corrine had to get their inner Merida in as well.
Kate with a bow... if that doesn't scare ya, nothing will.
Have I said that I loved escaping to the mountains? The weather was perfect! I think everyone had so much fun hanging out and just relaxing.
Now that I've had a shower and slept in my bed... Im ready to go back.

No comments: