This has been
a hard week for me. On Tuesday, the President
gave The State of the Union speech. In
it, he said : “ I intend to keep trying, with
or without Congress, to help stop more tragedies from visiting innocent
Americans in our movie theaters, in our shopping malls, or schools like Sandy
Hook.” Uh, technically he can’t do that.
I have been frustrated more than once with this mans inability to adhere
to the constitution. Most of the day Wednesday, I was frustrated with the
things I had heard and read about the state of the union. Honestly, I have been disappointed in people.
Why can’t they see what is going on? Why
can’t they speak up? Why don’t they see the pure evil that is running our
country? I digress…. Wednesday night our
governor (whom I dislike almost as much as our president) said this at the
state of the state address: “recommendations from his
Clean Air Action Team to accelerate the transition to cleaner fuel and limit
wood burning in non-attainment areas during the entire inversion season should
be implemented immediately.” Basically, he wants it to be illegal for me to use
my woodstove. My EPA compliant
woodstove. The woodstove I use to heat
my house. I will admit I have not done
all of the research I need to… but from the little bit of research I have done,
wood burning stoves are not the culprit in our inversion. The largest offender is location, location,
location. The other problem is seasons.
Yep, unless the all mighty governor can change the geography of the Wasatch front
and change the seasons, he is going to have inversion. So, basically in 2 days, 2 of my favorite
things were attacked by my government leaders. I will confess all of my sins
now. I might have a gun and I might burn firewood. I know I do many other
things wrong such as homeschool my children and no, we DO NOT use common core
standards. I also have chickens. I drive an SUV and love it. In my free time I enjoy watching Duck Dynasty
and reading The Blaze. I love God. I
read an evil, evil, evil book called The Bible and an even worse book called
The Book of Mormon. After such a bad week, there is only one thing to do. I have refrained from eating an entire
bag of chocolate chips. So, I guess there are two things I could do. I decided to try what skinny girls do. Some get shoes. Some girls get purses. I got a new accessory today and I feel much
better. The picture isn't the greatest, but its a deep purple color. Cute, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment