Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures taken last week. Keith HATES this activity. Jakob enjoys it almost as much as Keith does. I HATE my picture. We also have a one year old. So, with all of those things combined, we put on our smiling faces because I feel like we need to get pictures. Taking family pictures is sort of like that medical check we are "supposed to do" once a year.  You know you are supposed to, but because its just so much fun,  you only do it every 5 years or so. This is in no way a reflection on the doctor or the photographer. They are always nice and do their job professionally.  Them being nice doesn't take away the pain of the experience.  Anyway, obviously, my favorite pictures are off to the right. But, I thought I would post some of the other ones I like or that we all thought were funny. Here are some of the family. Notice a theme through out all of the pictures.  Jakob looks possessed and I'm sure he is ready to kill. Kate looks angry. Very angry or disgusted with all of us.
The kids wanted to do a leaf throwing picture and then a jumping off the wall picture. I like Kates face in the jumping picture. She looks terrified instead of disgusted.

Kate wasn't the only one angry. Hayden looks like he is ready to attack the photographer.
I really do dislike pictures of myself, but Im mostly ok with this picture.
Here are some of my favorite pictures of the boys.
 Again, whats with that "Im in pain" smile, Jakob?

Keith and girls:
Camille and boys.  I think Jakob is going to kill me in my sleep.

Kate NO SMILE Schramm.


Boys:
 Sadly, we didn't get very many of just the kids together.  Well, not any that turned out ok. But, some are pretty funny. This is probably the best one.
Weird smile boy and no smile baby are back. Where are Sariah and Hayden looking? Not at the same place.... and not at the camera.

Girls:

 This is one of my favorite pictures.
Family picture pain is all done for a few years. Im thankful the weather held out and that we were able to go. It was mostly fun and the kids (and Keith) did pretty good.  Happy picture taking!

No comments: