This is what I have heard the last 30 minutes of the day.
Mom! You have to come see my crack!
Oh, I don't know if we will fit in the crack.
Mom, can we sleep in the crack?
Hurry! Clean my crack.
I don't think that will fit in my crack.
Its tight and dark in the crack, but we will be fine!
Please! Can we sleep in the crack?
Corrine! Come sleep in the crack!
We are having so much fun in the crack!
I figured I had better figure out what is going on with my children. Sariah pulled her bed away from the wall and has been referring the space between the bed and the wall as "the crack". Corrine, Sariah, and Hayden are all going to attempt to sleep in the crack tonight. My money is on no sleeping. If there is less sleeping in the crack, I will close the crack. Ignore the messy room. They dumped everything out of the drawers to make room in the crack.
No comments:
Post a Comment