Summer wouldn't be summer with out some parades. In July our primary did a primary parade. The kids marched down the street while the parents threw candy at the kids. I know, its backwards. I totally think they should have thrown us candy. Chocolate candy.
Hayden was right in the front. His primary teachers (and the entire presidency for that matter) do not get paid enough.
We also had the Bluffdale Town Days parade. It was very nice of the parade committee to have the parade go right down our street. We can roll out of bed and get curb side seats. Its fantastic. This is Sariah waiting for the parade to start. I like this picture.
Here are Corrine and Hayden waiting for the parade to start. Im not sure what is going on with these smiles. I guess they are having a really good time.
There were several entries of old cars. Old cars in a parade is one of our favorite things.
Old car with an old tractor is even better.
We were all impressed with this original Mormon handcart. After trek this year, Jakob has a new appreciation for the ole hand cart.
The city had someone in a city truck with a speaker announcing all of the entries. This truck happened to be on our street. Again, it was so nice of the city to have the parade so close to our house as well as providing an announcer. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment