This is an odd picture, I know. But, its my first broken bone. I haven't broken anything till now. I dropped a space heater on my baby toe and its now broke. I never realized how much I use and love my baby toe. Take a moment and thank your baby toes for all the hard work they do for you.
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Scouts, piano recital, and other stuff
I realized I have a ton of pictures on my camera and I need to update the blog! Things have been busy and I haven't had a chance to update our happenings. First, on June 1, 2012 we had Jakobs Eagle Court of Honor. Im so proud of Jakob and so glad he got his Eagle. He worked hard! We wondered if we would be able to get the court of honor taken care of before the baby came. Many tender mercies later, we did!
This is Clark, one of Jakobs friends.
This is the cake from the court of honor. I didn't get a picture before the vultures started eating. Ooops. I'll blame it on my pregnancy brain. You get the idea....
This is an odd picture, I know. But, its my first broken bone. I haven't broken anything till now. I dropped a space heater on my baby toe and its now broke. I never realized how much I use and love my baby toe. Take a moment and thank your baby toes for all the hard work they do for you.
The kids had their "rock out jam session" piano recital a couple of days ago. They have been working very hard on their songs. They had a drummer play with them! They were a little freaked out, but I think it was a great experience for them. This is Sariah playing her song. She did "She loves you" by the Beatles.
This is Corrine playing her song. She did "Haven't met you yet" by Michael Buble. She was so nervous but she did such a great job!
This was Jakobs last recital with Sister Fox. It was a sad moment for all of us. He played Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. It was so much fun with the drums.
These are all of the kids, the drummer, and Sister Fox that performed in the recital. They are holding the sheet music to Jakobs song... it was so long!
These are my lovelies with Sister Fox. They LOVE her!
Last night the girls decided they wanted to sleep out on the trampoline. At 11:00pm they decided it was too windy and there wasn't much sleeping going on. They moved downstairs to the family room floor. Things were much quieter after that.
My car (Expedition) has been making some strange noises. Keith and Jakob decided to dig in this weekend and see if they can't fix that problem. Im not sure of all the technical terms, but I said "make squeaking go away" and they dug right in. Im so thankful for smart boys that are willing to keep the cars working with no squeaks.
This is an odd picture, I know. But, its my first broken bone. I haven't broken anything till now. I dropped a space heater on my baby toe and its now broke. I never realized how much I use and love my baby toe. Take a moment and thank your baby toes for all the hard work they do for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment