Halloween was a lot of fun... as it always is. This year we had our 2 new additions with us so that added a new element to the night. Jakob was a soldier, Corrine was a pioneer girl, and Sariah was a princess. L & N had a lot of fun as well. They tried to eat all of the candy at each house but soon realized it was much better to get the candy and move on as fast as possible. It started to rain on us a little so I took the 2 little guys home and Keith stayed out with the 3 older ones to "get more stuff mom". Here is the halloween picture. (sorry, can't include one of the little guys.... security stuff)

On Saturday we had TONS of people here helping us get a room done downstairs for Jakob. We got up to the mud and tape stage. That will happen this week in the evenings. (at least that is the plan) We really want to get Jakobs room done by Thanksgiving/first of December so we can be ready for Mike and Julie to come and visit.
Things with L & N are getting better. Its been 1 full week now and they are actually adjusting faster than I thought they would. I think today we might actually follow a normal schedule. I know, its crazy. We will keep you updated as much as we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment