Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Foster Placements
Thursday of last week we got a call from DCFS and they wanted us to come meet 2 little boys and consider taking them. We met them and we knew that at this time, they needed to be in our family. We were able to get them Monday afternoon. The first couple of days were kind of crazy, but I think that we might actually (ok, maybe not) be getting into some kind of routine. Due to DCFS privacy and security stuff, I can't put pictures of them or their names. I guess you will just have to come and meet them!! The older boy (L) turned 3 less than a week ago and the younger one (N) turned 2 exactly a week ago. 5 kids and all of the activities, doctor appointments and visitations with birth mom are going to be a bit crazy. We do know that this is what Heavenly Father wants us to be doing so we know that we will make it. He will help us do all of these crazy things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Camille.. That is so great. I am excited to hear more about them. I am sure I will hear more about it from Grandma when we visit. Love the quotes on education and the quotes from Lincoln.
Post a Comment