Sunday, September 14, 2008

Camping with friends

We went camping this weekend with some of our friends and neighbors. We had so much fun. But, it was cold most of the time. We got the trailer stuck on a tree and it took a while to get into the camp spot. We ate the best tasting dutch oven food ever, froze, cut the tree down that we got stuck on, a little shooting, 4-wheelers, and of course, smores. The other two events to note are that I locked the trailer key in the trailer and Keith had to crawl through the bathroom window to get in, and this was Shadow the dogs first camping trip. Sorry, I didn't get pictures of Keith crawling through the window... he did it so fast I didn't have time to get the camera. And, the camera was safely locked in the trailer. Shadow may not come on another camping trip. He did great during the day and Im sure he enjoyed himself running around and playing with the kids for 2 days straight. However, he cried and moaned all night long. I don't know if our neighbors want to go camping with us again next year. At one point in time Friday night, I asked Keith for his gun because I was so mad at the dog keeping me up all night long. Can you believe Keith thought I might not be in control enough at 3 in the morning to give me a gun!? Anyway, we all lived and despite the cold weather, we had a great time camping. We were all just as glad to get home and have a shower and sleep in our own beds.













The next one is cool because I got Corrine in the air!



We ride the 4-wheelers then we fix the 4-wheelers.



No comments: