Corrine and Anna are getting married at about the same time (which is so exciting!). Neither of them enjoy being in the spotlight and both are pretty casual ladies. So, we decided to do an open house combined shower for the two cousins. I have heard that there were mixed reviews about the shower, but the girls both loved it! Since the showers were for them and about them, I'll be happy that they were well pleased.
I sure love these girls!
I feel bad I didn't get a lot of pictures at the shower. I was spending all of my energy visiting with so many great people. Just know, the shower happened and it was exactly how they wanted it!(Corrine and Annas words)
Thank you to everyone that came and supported them. We have so many good family and friends. How did we get so blessed?











No comments:
Post a Comment