Mike and Julie have been out for a couple of weeks. We have done some super fun things with them. We also have done some "not as fun" things with them. They helped us can peaches! Im so grateful for their help! We also canned salsa while they were here..... well, Mike and Julie were at BYU for the day but their 2 boys helped with salsa. We also split some firewood.
The boys seemed to like this activity.
I also had to sneak in a case lot sale trip. I can't pass those up.... vacation or not.
Its nice how family can see past our differences and still love each other.
The last night of our vacation we went to the temple and then out to eat!
I have mixed feelings about vacation. I love having Keith home from work and I love having Mike and Julie and their kids with us. I love that we do things we normally wouldn't do. But.... Im also a sucker for routine. I love my crazy, predictable routine. I love when school starts. I love fall. I guess the lesson is.... love the moment you are in because it will soon be time to move to another moment.






No comments:
Post a Comment