Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Hayden

Hayden is 10!!  What?! I decided I would try to be a cool mom and get the 10 year old boy something dangerous. So, we got him stilts. The mother in me couldn't stay quiet... I had to insist on a helmet. I know, the helmet kind of hurts the cool and danger factor. Whatever.
The two days directly after his birthday, Hayden was able to go to Weblos Day Camp for scouts. Hayden was so excited!
Aren't his leaders awesome?! Im so excited for him to work with them over the next year.
The boy reported that he did really well on the bb gun shoot and the bow and arrow. Well done, son. Well done.
Hayden came home from camp SO FITLY and with a pocketknife. I take those as two great signs that camp was a huge success.  Based on the last couple of days, it looks like this #10 year will be pretty awesome!

No comments: