We are deep into summer vacation. Sadly, this means that its going by quickly and we will soon be back to school. For now, lets be happy we are deep into summer. It is 100 outside! Yikes. Yep, summer is here. Hayden has been doing soccer camp with his cousin, William. This is a great thing. Yes, go run around. Go outside. Please burn those energies. All I have to do is sit in the car and read a book? Yes please. Soccer camp has been a great thing for Hayden.
Kate turned 5!! I know. I was in so much shock I couldn't physically take any pictures of the occasion. Ok, fine. I took one picture of her and her cake, but it didn't turn out very well. (the picture, not the cake) Her birthday was on Sunday, Fathers Day! She and Keith were very happy to share the day with each other. This won't happen again till June 2023, Kates 11th birthday. (yes, I googled it) Grandma and Grandpa Cain gave Kate a swimming pool. To quote Kate "This is the best birthday present ever!" Yep. I want to draw your attention to the happy, loving family on the box. Look how calm and peaceful they are. Look how perfect their yard is.
Here is my happy, loving family ready for battle in the pool.
Grandma was really worried about the drowning risk of the pool. Little did she know the makers of the pool had us totally covered. Look what they included:
Corrine was the official water watcher. So, no worries. Nothing can go wrong with an official tag.
The kids LOVED playing in the water and I expect them to be outside just about every day all summer long.
Happy birthday Kate!






No comments:
Post a Comment