Wednesday, January 13, 2016

RIP

A memorial service was held Wednesday January 13, 2016 for Camille's Cute Shoes in Bluffdale Utah.  I took cute shoes for granted. Cute Shoes were more important to me than I let on. I got these Cute Shoes for my birthday a few years ago.

Sadly, the budget restricted how many Cute Shoes I was able to love in my lifetime. I need you to understand that I actually despise wearing shoes. I DO NOT LIKE SHOES.  But, if Im going to wear some, they must be cute. Now, with Cute Shoes gone, I have learned a lesson. Spend time and money with those you love while you still can. You never know when they will be gone. I have boots similar to these. (Minus the Chinese writing)
Cute Shoes succumbed to a deadly disease called Plantar Fasciitis. They gave a valiant fight for months. The saddest loss is the flip flop.
Now I have to wear my least favorite shoe. The ugliest shoe on the planet. The tennis shoe. How are my tosies supposed to be happy in those?
 Cute Shoes are survived by arch supports and the ugly grandma shoe.

 
Here is to what could have been.


RIP Cute Shoes. You will be missed. Barefoot, you will be missed more than you will ever know.

R

6 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

The good newsbis, you can be healed! I suffered quite excruciatingly f9r many months. I bought a couple pair of hideous grandma shoes and my feet have recovered

Betsy Fox said...

The good newsbis, you can be healed! I suffered quite excruciatingly f9r many months. I bought a couple pair of hideous grandma shoes and my feet have recovered

Ali said...

You are so funny. I miss your wit. RS meetings aren't the same without you!
Get a pair of Birkrndtocks to wear in the house, too. It will speed your recovery.

Ali said...

You are so funny. I miss your wit. RS meetings aren't the same without you!
Get a pair of Birkrndtocks to wear in the house, too. It will speed your recovery.

halesgang said...

It's true - I like my birks quite a bit, they are pretty good for around the house. I am so sorry for your loss, I hope you can find some solace in cute flats with removable liners... Michael called my plantar fascitis "boots" for night the Frankenfeet, if you can't be cute, at least you can scare others who mock your pain...

Unknown said...

Aagh I'm so sorry! :( That's the worst. I hope you can find some sensible shoes that are also cute. . . And more importantly that your poor feet recover as much as possible, asap! <3