Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Random.

I needed to post some random pictures I have had on my camera for the last couple of weeks. First, PEACHES. I had the most awesome crew working on peaches for me! I have them trained so well now.
While I was working on pears, Corrine was in charge of Kate.  This means.... keep Kate out of the kitchen. Kate spent a lot of her time going for wagon rides.

And, looking cute.

Hayden, Jakob, and Keith worked on the big "shed"... or rather garage. These boys are hard workers!

 Jakob particularly enjoyed using the plasma cutter. I'll admit... its pretty cool.

 These are the peaches we got off our baby tree. We didn't get very many, but it was enough for a very tasty peach smoothie.

Hayden loves to sit and read books to Kate. Kate loves to listen for half a second. Then, she wants to get up and run.
Corrine has been playing volley ball with the young women. This has been rather stressful and the cause of much emotion at our house. Corrine had her first game last week. Thankfully she did just fine. (not that I didn't tell her that a THOUSAND times). She almost likes volley ball now and she is almost excited for the next game. (she is #17)

 Part of school includes a technology class. Sariah is taking a robots class that uses Lego WeDo.  Jakob was so kind to help her with some of her projects. They both LOVED it. This is now the favorite class for all the kids.

Corrine is also taking a robots class. Today she researched the NASA rover "Curiosity".  She seemed to really enjoy it. Here she is doing some online work for her robots class.  She is ready to get to the actual build phase of class. Her robot is also Legos... but its the NXT stuff.

For those of you that don't know (ok, all of you do) Sariah really enjoys sucking her thumb. I do not enjoy this habit. Corrine enjoys nagging Sariah about the habit. This is how Sariah looks 90% of the day.
NOT ANY MORE! (insert wicked laugh from mom).  I took her to the dentist and they fixed her little red wagon.  Or, at least her thumb sucking.  Wahh haaa!  They put this thing in her mouth that is supposed to stay in her mouth for a month. According to the very expensive dentist, this will cure her in a month.  I think I'll let her get it out when she graduates high school.

Now look how cute she looks when her hand isn't sprawled all over her face.

No comments: