Friday, July 13, 2012

Hayden is 5!!

Hayden turned 5 on July 9th.  I can not believe he is 5.  This particular birthday really caught me by surprise.  I am not ready for Hayden to be 5.  I am not ready for Hayden to start Kindergarten. I just can't believe how fast time is going.  All Hayden wanted for his birthday was his cousin Samuel from Michigan to be here.  He got his wish!  Apparently his wishing powers are much greater than any one else.  We all wish for the Hales to come when we have a birthday.  I was very sick on Haydens birthday.  My c-section incision got infected.  Because I was so sick, Aunt Julie made Haydens cake.  Because it was over 100 degrees, Julie make the cake in the solar oven.  Her chocolate chocolate cake was so good!!  Thank you aunt Julie for doing so much for us while on your vacation!

Hayden wanted a chocolate angry birds cake. 

Hayden wanted every thing angry birds.  Corrine, Anna, and Sariah made angry birds decorations.  I think they did a great job!




Hayden got a slip and slide and water gun stuff for his birthday.   After presents, the kids went outside for a water fight.



Keith kept the hose close.  Smart man.


Happy Birthday Hayden!!   We love you.

No comments: