Jakob turned 12 on May 4th! I can't believe my baby is that old. He got the priesthood and Im so proud of him for taking this step so seriously and for being so responsible. He got a couple of books that he has wanted as well as Lego Star Wars for the wii.
We moved from our Clinton home on Thursday May 27th. It was a very sad day. We are going to miss our friends and neighbors in Clinton. We are so grateful for the good people we are so blessed to know and be friends with. It was so strange to see our house so empty and it was sad to drive away. We will miss you Clinton friends!!
This is a picture of the new house in Bluffdale Utah. We will be able to move in on June 25th. I'll post more pictures when we make the big move.
We have been staying at grandma Schramms house while we wait to get into the new house. While at grandmas, we have been finding splash parks to get outside and play... for free. What an excellent idea. Here are some pictures of one of the splash parks we found.
Keith told the older kids about how he used to sleep out back when he was a kid. So, the kids thought they should be able to sleep outside. I was stressed about it and I was pretty sure the boogie man would come get them, but I let them sleep out side! No one will know how scared I was... sheesh, what a control freak. Here is a picture of the kids sleeping (or not sleeping) out side.
We were supposed to be moving on June 19th but the sellers had not moved out yet and needed an extra week. So, we decided to go play before we had to be busy moving again. We took the 4-wheelers out and played with our very good friends the Nyes. We had fun even though it was too warm! This was the 2nd time we let Sariah try driving the 4-wheeler on her own. The first time was a frightening mess. But a year later, she did a great job! She loved it and wanted to know when she could graduate to the "big one like dads". Uh, it will be a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment