Thursday, December 3, 2009

Festival of the Trees

Today we went to The Festival of the Trees. It was fun... but a lot of walking and a lot of trees. I think I must be getting old. After about the 2nd row, the trees all started looking the same to me. The only complaint I would have is that people kept getting in the way... there was no go up one side and down the other kind of thing. There were are lot of adults that kept walking on top of my kids and wouldn't get out of the way. They really needed to move and let the shorter people see. All in all, it was a good experience. Sariah liked the Barbie and Tinkerbell trees. Corrine liked the Fancy Nancy and Go Utes trees. Jakob liked the Star Wars trees and the Cobra with Santa in it. I liked the upside down tree. I might try that next year! Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.











1 comment:

Just me! said...

I went to the festival of trees one time and cried the whole way through!! I swore I would never do it again. Beautiful trees though!