.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This is a picture of the kids recreating the nativity scene on Christmas Eve. They did a great job and we want to thank the dolls for filling in on some parts.
This is us at with the Cains. These are all of the grandkids patiently waiting for grandpa to hand out the gifts.
This is the bad weather we drove home in on Christmas day. I say it was TERRIBLE and took us about 2 hours to get home. It normally takes us an hour. Keith said it was not terrible and it was fine... I just panic too much.
This is Sariah with her birthday cake. 5 years old is so big now! The other picture is of some of the kids are her party.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Your baby looks SO much like you! It kills me!
I know!! Its kind of scary isn't it. Im mostly sad that my baby is now 5. She spends most of the day reminding me that she is a big girl and doesn't need me anymore.
I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. I just had to say I have a 5yr dd as well. Most of the time she lets me know she can do it on her own, but once in awhile she just needs mommy. :)
Post a Comment