Friday, May 9, 2008
Keith and his Mid-Life Crisis
Keith insists that he has not hit his mid-life crisis. I think he has. He has said that the day he comes home with a brand new cobra mustang will officially be his mid-life crisis. I think it was yesterday. We both know that he will never be able to afford that mustang. Yesterday he was grinning from ear to ear and I think I even heard a giggle. After a few years of Keith talking (some would say begging) and me saying no....I finally caved. Keith got his dream (well, not the mustang dream). So, start praying that I won't live my life in constant fear and worry and that Keith will live to see grandkids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, I just have to know when country music became okay in your household?! :) Nice bike, we sold ours just days before you bought this one (sniffle).
Karen
Post a Comment